Monday 21 October 2013

Business plans and final day

On the final day of our autumn seminar we pulled everything we had learnt together in order to write a business plan for our business ideas. At first it was challenging but as soon as we began to sit down and we peth through it , it became easier. I enjoyed brain storming with my partner to think of the best ways to set up the business. I'm certain this session will come in handy when I decide to start my own business in the near future.

We presented out business plans to member of our group, it was interesting learning about other people's ideas and to hear the questions they had to ask us.

For the rest of the sening we had a surprise autumn seminar wedding to attend. It was such a good way to end the week. So much thought had gone into the idea. I don't think I could have enjoyed the final night anymore.saying goodbye to everyone was tough as we all bonded so well but I know that I will always have fantastic memories to look back on and will have made some brilliant friends. Thanks to all the prep te for their hard work, I will never forget the experience. I'm very great full to have had the opportunity to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment